NEX Clean 90°, 120lt/h cleaning head, complete
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Using a quality water source is crucial. Water containing high concentrations of bicarbonate, calcium, magnesium, and salts may create sediments in the long run. Adequate water treatment is recommended to reduce water hardness. For optimum performance, operate the NEX Clean units daily, preferably early in the morning, to take advantage of the dew on the panel surface which enables cleaning with less water. The optimal duration of operation of the NEX Clean units varies from 15 to 25 seconds, depending on the severity of the surrounding conditions and the amount of dirt build-up.
- The unique, adjustable NEX Clean unit fits most panels in the market.
- The NEX Clean unit maintains steady, well-aligned microsprinklers on the panels for optimal, uniform cleaning.
- The NEX Clean unit is free of vibration and abrasive effects on the solar panels.
- All components are modular and easy to assemble without a need for special tools.
- Easy, user-friendly assembling and dismantling of the unit on the panel.
- Two kinds of water distribution for best coverage of the area: The main NEX Clean unit consists of a 180° static diffuser, while the second NEX Clean unit consists of a 90° static diffuser for use on the edges and boundaries.
- Non-rotating parts for long life span even under tough conditions, such as high temperatures, wind, and dust.
Positioning and Adjustments
The following table shows the recommended number of units per lateral pipe:
Number of Micro-Washers for Different Lateral Diameters
Lateral pipe diameter (mm)
Flow rate (l/h) (at 2 bars)
Number of NEX Clean units
- Recommended working pressure: 1.5 - 3.0 bar
- Filtration requirement: 200 microns
NEX Clean Nozzle & Flow Rate vs. Pressure
Nozzle ID (mm)